Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog About What???


Tonight is one of those occasions where I am in the mood to think, but I don't know what to think about. A serious conundrum, to be sure. Well, I guess I should start with what I have been doing of late.

I haven't made any new jewelry, but I did make a card or two last night. It has been quite a while since I have done any card making... not because I don't like to, but simply because all of my supplies have been packed away. Moving is a seriously tricky business and when you don't pack your own stuff.... well, who knows where it will be found! Luckily, I have gathered enough supplies and bought a few new ones to allow for a little card crafting.

I would love to make my own holiday cards... but that would take a little planning and I have been short of that this year, so the best I could do was a "Thank you" card for a sweet person in Puerto Rico. She was kind enough to send coffee to a stranger... so the least I could do was personally craft a card, right? The picture above is of Version 1, which was rejected. Version 2 was slightly different in that it had a horizontal placement of the gold accents.
How about that? I managed to come up with a blogging topic! Now is the best part (applause, everyone) of the blog.... Has anyone been crafting lately? It doesn't matter what it is, really. I would just love to hear about your craftiness and how you express it. Thank you all, because I know you will obey... okay that sounds kind of harsh... you will comply, with my request and share so that we all can enjoy!
Until we meet again.....
Kittie >^..^<

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the time.I have mentally thought about projects. My craft table is loading up with new findings & other need to fix or mend items. I will be forcing myself to craft between Jan. 7th-12th. I miss creating. Happy crafting to all.

    ReplyDelete