Monday, May 4, 2009

Zombie Fixation

Lately I have been fascinated with the Zombie phenomenon.  Zombies are cool to some folks and terrifying to others... why is this? Who knows and frankly, who really cares?  I am in the cool club.  Zombies make me laugh, sometimes scare me and generally make me feel better about myself.  I mean really, if a Zombie can look dead (actually BE dead) and be cool... then I won't have any problems!

Since I have been into the Zombie thing, it stands to reason that I should be thinking about accessorized Zombies, right? If I am going to be hanging out with a Zombie, they had better be wearing some jewelry!  What kind of jewelry, you might say?  Good question!  I have been thinking long and hard on this and come to the conclusion that Zombies would just LOVE dark and destructive type jewelry.  After all, it fits with their lifestyle of flesh eating and all.

In my mind, I have created the ultimate Zombie jewelry line.  Skulls are prevalent and lots of hematite, because it is heavy, dark and shiny.  Zombies are into simplicity, of course, due to the fact that they are really dead. Zombie jewelry must reflect this by being simple with clean lines.

I am excited about my Zombie jewelry ideas and can't wait to share them with you all!  Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I unveil my Zombie Collection.  I am sure you will be pleased.

Ta ta for now,
Kittie ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment