Thursday, May 28, 2009

Zombie Preferences??

Here I go again.... realizing that I have been remiss in my blogging duties.  Last time I wrote of my new affinity for Zombies.... well, I am happy to say that it is still intact and strong as ever!  I have been carefully thinking about my zombie jewelry idea, yet I cannot settle on any particular style/concept.  I have pictures of blood, skulls, rotting flesh and blank stares running amok in my mind, but I am having trouble putting it all together. 

On Sunday morning, I decided to watch THE original zombie movie: Night of the Living Dead.  It was as good as I remembered it... all scary black and white with oodles of undead wandering around! Apart from the thrill of being frightened half to death, however, I am sad to say that it did not provide me the inspiration that I was hoping for.  

I am currently reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. It is a lovely bit of fiction that takes the classic Jane Austen novel and spices it up with Zombies, of course! It is providing plenty of entertainment value for me, but alas, no zombie jewelry inspiration to be found here, either.  What's a Kittie to do?

My last hope is that I will find inspiration from you, my reader.... I have called on you before to assist me and I am now doing it again!  Please, dear reader/follower, what would you like to see incorporated into Zombie jewelry?  Do you like skulls?  Are dark colors attractive to you? Would you prefer bones or bone shapes?  Those are just a few examples.... but I need more, much more! Come on, I know you want to contribute and be heard, so please, give me those preferences and I promise, I will take them and create Zombie jewelry out of them. I am counting on you all, my lovelies!

Yours truly,
Kittie :-)



2 comments:

  1. dark asymetrical beads black and red along with polished bone sounds like a good zombie theme to me. Perhaps just polished and matte polished bone would make another. I dont know im not all that creative but i love and am afraid of zombies. if u were going with romero inspired zombie the bone. How ever trioxin return of the living dead zombies. id pick Bone shaped neon blue and green for bracelets. hope i could help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tiger kitty!I will be back soon....
    Dana

    http://leicalady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete